Our educational services focus on helping high school and college students reach their academic goals.
- Academic skills support
- Organizational, study and test-taking skills
- Post-secondary planning and application process
- Choosing a major
- Evaluating a college/university
- Application process
- Financial aid search
Educator Professional Development: We have more than 20 years experience training K-12 educators and have trained thousands of teachers all over the country. We offer onsite as well as online training. Specific areas of educator professional development include: Effective Use of Educational Technology (www.etilnet.com), 21st Century Instructional Strategies, Developing and Facilitating Online Courses, etc....
Success in business has many definitions. For some it is attaining the ultimate job, for some it may be getting that hard-earned promotion and for others it could be simply having a successful home-based business. No matter your goal, you will probably come to roadblocks. We help you determine the best way to overcome current roadblocks and avoid future one.
- Understanding self and others
- Coping strategies
- Motivational activities
- Goal setting
- Peer relationships and effective social skills
- Communication, problem-solving, decision-making, conflict resolution
Want to learn more? e-mail us at: email@example.com